Trypticon Transformers Generations Titans Return
Trypticon Transformers Generations Titans Return
IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!
Metroplex' nemesis has arrived! The big Decepticon is here, and this titanic T-Rex can change shape into a spaceship or a Decepticon city!
The Transformers battle explodes into uncharted territory when the Titans Return!
To control an ancient race of giant, city-sized warriors- Titans - the Autobots and Decepticons must harness the power of Titan Masters, smaller bots that give bigger bots enhanced abilities in battle.
The ultimate Decepticon weapon is joining the Titans Return battle! Imagine TRYPTICON will destroy everything and devour everyone in his path. The Titan Class Trypticon figure is the largest figure in the 2017 Titans Return universe.
The towering T-Rex converts between 3 different modes: dino, spaceship, and city. When the figure is in city mode, it connects to Titans Return Leader Class figures (each sold separately) to form the giant Nemesis Command! When the figure is in T-Rex mode, it can "eat" Titan Masters figures: Trypticon can chomp them down, then kids can open his stomach to get them out. Comes with a Deluxe Class Full-Tilt figure and a Titan Master Decepticon Necro figure.
Full-Tilt figure attaches to the Trypticon figure's chest. Titan Master figure becomes the head for the Full-Tilt figure and works with Titans Return Deluxe, Voyager, and Leader Class figures (each sold separately).
Also features a storage compartment in the figure's tail.
For Ages 8 & Up!
There are a lot of benefits to pre-ordering your items with DB Toys.
1. By pre-ordering your items will be pulled and packed first from our shipment. Barring any manufacturing mishaps or shortages, you are essentially guaranteed the item you pre-ordered.
2. We do not offer pre-orders until we have already placed our orders with the manufacturer or distributor.
3. All pre-orders are charged immediately. This locks in your price and essentially guarantees your order. This means you don't have to worry about paying secondary market prices after release.
4. Although we don't guarantee that we have the cheapest prices, we do our best to offer discounted prices on pre-ordered items.
5. Order release dates vary so please do not be worried if you see your item in a big box store. Sometimes larger retail chains may receive their items before us but that does not mean you will not receive your item. With some product lines we actually receive our items before the big box stores.
6. Do not place orders for items that are in stock along with items that are on pre-order unless you are prepared to wait for your items to arrive in stock.
7. Lastly, please do not place a pre-order unless you are sure you want these items. We are NOT able to cancel pre-orders at this time. We place our orders with the manufacturer based on the amount of pre-orders we receive. Pre-orders that are cancelled will be charged a 15% fee. Thank you for your understanding!
We do our best to inform our customers of an item's release date. Please be advised that the dates on our site are just estimates given to us by the manufacturer. There are always possibilities for delays due to production and shipping from the manufacturer. Very rarely there may be delays due to shortages or damages to items that arrive in our warehouse. We have no control over these situations. We will do our best to keep you informed of any changes. Please do not be concerned if you see your item in a big box store. Sometimes they have deals with the manufacturer to get the item early. That does not mean you will not receive your item. Please make sure to check out our Funko pre-order information page HERE. This page lists most of the items that are available for pre-order and the month that they are expected to reach our warehouse. If you do not see the information you need there then please feel free to email us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns you may have.
Please note that we are collectors so we understand the need for items to arrive in excellent condition. That being said we are unable to guarantee a "perfect" box and paint job. Everyone has different taste and there are some things such as paint jobs that are out of our control. We do guarantee that we do our best to pick the best item for our customers and your items will be packed with care.
If you are looking for an item that is guaranteed to be to your liking then please make arrangements to come to our store and/or visit us at one of the many shows we attend throughout the year.
Packing and Shipping
We pack all our items with care. We have shipped thousands of items and we make sure to purchase shipping boxes that protect your items.
We will also be offering the option to purchase and have your regular sized Funko Pops shipped in either a soft or hard protector. This will allow for even more protection.
Most of our items are shipped by USPS. We include tracking numbers which are usually loaded the evening your item has shipped.
Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for your tracking number to show any information on the USPS website.
Lastly, we want you to know that our customers are our number one priority. We will do our best to help make your order process as easy as possible. As fellow collectors we want you to be happy with your experience. We will not guarantee that everything will be perfect every time, but we do guarantee that we will do our best to help our customers especially if any problems arise.
The easiest way to get in touch with us is by filling out the form below. We answer most messages within 48 hours.